Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tuesday already ...

And I have lots of newsletters to think about – I need to tell all the Women players about the Women’s Online Bridge Festival and the fact that WBF Online Master Points are being awarded for the first time! Details about the Festival are on the website at www.wbfwomensbridgeclub.org so if you are a woman, or know of women who would be interested in playing in this fun event, do go and have a look. The dates are 12 – 18 April and you need to register with BBO beforehand then register to play in the Women’s Online Bridge Club.

 

Then I must contact the European NBOs about the systems registration for the European Open Teams Championships to be held in Ostend, as they need to get their teams to send their systems to me quite soon.

 

And I need to contact NBOs and TDs and Press and remind them all about the World Wide Bridge Contest in June, so that as many people as possible join us for this excellent event. Details are on the website – just click here to go to the pages about it. Do get your club to join us – it is such a good tournament and lovely to have clubs from all over the world joining in.

 

So I guess I had better get on with it all !

 

Anna x

 

No comments: