Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sun is shining ...

... which is lovely as we have been able to have the doors open and freshen up the office. It has moved over now, though, and it is getting chilly but it has been really nice. I have been frantically packing up extra sets of Simultaneous Pairs material for the BGB Event in April, which is great – more clubs playing !

 

And now I am going to settle down and start keying in the results sent to me as travellers from the Charity Challenge, so there will be more results going through soon, then we can finalise it and get the Master Points out to the clubs – the last time I will be doing that, after this one for the English clubs, all the points will be direct credited. But my friends in the other countries, Scotland, Wales and Ireland needn’t worry – you will get your points “on paper” as you always have done.

 

Also trying to find a bit of time to learn about a new program I have for creating FAQ pages which all looks rather fun and useful! I will let you know when it is up and running and you can fire some queries at me J

 

 ... now I must go back to the posting table and carry on packing up packs !

No comments: