Saturday 22 August 2009

Frantically getting organised ...

... ready to leave for Brazil and the World Championships, where I will try and do a daily blog as I did from Beijing last year. You can find links to the results pages, bulletins etc and other blogs from the Championships by clicking here.

It isn't just a matter of organising a suitcase, it is making sure I take all the data, and all the right leads for the computer, the Blackberry etc etc etc but I am sure I will manage, especially with Mark keeping his normal watchful eye on me !

On the home front, the WBU Simultaneous Pairs is at the beginning of September, closely followed by the EBU pairs in mid-September. The material for both of these has been sent out, but if you still want to enter, fear not - my trusty PA, Karen, has promised to come in and post it out for me!

As soon as I come home, we will be packing the material for the BGB Autumn Pairs and then it is Children in Need time ... I wonder if we can do as well as we did last year - we sent them over £56,000 which was just amazing. Do join us for any (or indeed all) of these if you can .. you can find the dates and link to more information on our Calendar page.

So - watch this space for more "inside" information from Brazil - don't expect hands and things though, I will be telling you about all the behind-the-scenes stuff :-)

anna

No comments: