Thursday 25 August 2011

Exciting day ...

I am a very proud grandmother - I really had to share it. My granddaughter Jasmine just got her GCSE results - she took 10 subjects and got straight A* across the board, plus a distinction ! I am just so pleased for her - a really wonderful result. She is very very excited :-)


And now, after the ringing round of the family and friends it is time to get back to my desk ! The material has all been sent for the Welsh Sims and the English Sims in September - the maps are on the website with the venues so if you are looking for somewhere to play, just click here and you will find them under the More information links for the events.


I will be getting ahead of the game soon as well, sending out the material for the BGB Autumn Pairs and the Children in Need events early because of being in the Netherlands at the World Championships ... I hate fire-fighting so do try and stay ahead ! 


Of course, it is all hotting up for the Championships in Veldhoven ... the systems are all on the website (click here), we are collecting photographs from all the players ready for the badges etc. 


On the more domestic front I am trying to clear things in the office so when we sell the house we can move easily, but that really isn't so easy. So much paperwork it's quite frightening ! And then you see fun toys like a scanning mouse and just have to buy it and add to the piles of "stuff". We have been here nearly 17 years, and there is just so so much ... ho hum. A selling spree on E-Bay may be the answer.


And now I really am going back to my desk. But I just had to tell the world about Jasmine. I am so so proud of her ...


anna

No comments: