Tuesday 7 July 2009

Time for a resolution !

To try and update this blog on a much more regular basis, even if it is shorter ! Otherwise it gets to a point where I dread doing it ... and where there is too much to say. So do keep checking back because I promise to try hard !

At the moment I am frantically registering convention cards for the World Championships - they are sent in a multiplicity of formats which I convert to PDF and then they will be posted on the website for the other teams to download so that they can prepare for the fray ! Not the most exciting job in the world, I admit, but one that needs doing.

And it doesn't leave much time for anything else, as they all seem to arrive right on the deadline! Ho Hum.

But I have found time to go and inspect the new additions to the family - three lovely chickens, named Heather, Grace and Claire, who are settling into their new home well and will (we hope) soon start to provide us with lovely fresh eggs!

More in a few days ... back to the systems (arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

No comments: