Thursday 11 March 2010

I am seriously bored ...

... with this cold weather. We have long grey days, and I can’t get into the garden to plant things, it is damp and cold and I know they won’t grow! My chickens are bored with it too ! It is time it warmed up a bit I think ... so let’s hope it improves soon J
On the work front, we now have lots of information about the European Championships in Ostend – I have posted the Regulations and Systems regulations etc onto the site, together with all the extras, like the disciplinary code – click here to go to the page and you can download all the documents. I would be glad if the teams could please contact me and give me the names of the players and their email addresses so that I can contact them about systems as soon as possible.
Would any UK clubs who have not yet contacted me after getting their Simultaneous Pairs entry forms do so as soon as they can please ? I really need to get the information into my database as soon as possible ! If you play at a UK club, do me a favour and check with your committee that a) they have received the form and b) that they have replied to it – or if you are a new club and have no idea what I am talking about, please email me and make contact !
More in a day or two ...

anna


1 comment:

Chris Hasney said...

Our chickens send regards to yours. The local coyote has stopped eating them because we raised the fence to 7 feet to prevent jumping. Now time to prepare the garden.