Friday 12 March 2010

Don't you just hate it ...

When you wake up and the boiler is leaking water all over the dining room for, sulking and not working so you can’t even have a shower ! Now waiting for the boiler-repair-man to turn up (thank goodness for the insurance we have!)

 

Still, at least the office is warm and we can get on with some work! AND it is Friday with the weekend to look forward to.

 

Today’s task is to try and clear my inbox of all the emails about the changes to the Sim Pairs information following the entry forms that went out last week. And then to do some work on all the future ones that I need to get ready. Not very exciting in many ways, but quite a soothing sort of job for a Friday. But I will have to leave a few minutes early as I MUST get to my farm shop and buy some chicken food or my poor chickies will starve.

 

Back after the weekend ...

 

 

No comments: