Wednesday 31 March 2010

two blogs in a day ..

Heavens. But I just wanted to tell you that I have finalised the Charity Challenge and have published the Master Point list – I am printing the points etc etc now, and they will all be posted to the clubs on Wednesday next week. As will the WBU ones, which have been delayed a bit I am afraid (so sorry ..)

This will be the last time I post Master Point Slips to English clubs, as after this the overall points will be direct credited to the EBU. However clubs elsewhere (Scotland, Wales, N Ireland) will continue to receive paper copies so don’t worry.

Oh lord – printer’s jammed – must go and deal with it !

 

 

 

1 comment:

Supersapper said...

Hi Anna, This is Capt Paul Abraham, Secretary, Kerala Bridge Association whom you met at Kochi, during your visit to Kerala, India!

I saw ur mail to Ram Mohan, and thought it might be a good idea to "Follow" you in the Bridge World!

Fond Regards,
Paul