Wednesday 17 March 2010

Good morning

From Sunny Suffolk ! Another glorious day and a lot of work to do which is a pity, but there you go !

 

Task for today ... lots more updates for my database from clubs (not the most exciting job in the world but very necessary), then some more results to key in for the Charity Challenge. Once I get them all done I will put them on the website and then we are nearly finished for that event. I also need to put up the club lists for the April Pairs – I will post to this blog as soon as I have done that and let you know that they are there.

 

Then I need to get the Regulations finalised for Philadelphia – just waiting for a few clarifications now, and we will be ready to go with that. Systems regulations for the European Championships are on the website, so if you are involved there, please read them and make sure your teams are aware of them. It would be very helpful to have lists of teams from the various competing countries, with email addresses so I can build up my mailing list to keep people informed!

 

So I guess I had better “get down to it!”

 

 

 

No comments: