Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year

So – here we are in 2011 !

 

If you are interested, we have a sale in our bookshop – click here to have a look – you might find something you would enjoy !

 

BGB Sims next week – do you remember last year when we had to postpone it because of snow ? I am anxiously watching the weather forecast but, fingers crossed, it looks OK at the moment so do find a club and go along and enjoy the hands. The lists of participating clubs are on the website as normal.

 

I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year – we had a lovely relaxed time with family … lots of cooking and eating far too much of course, but it was fun and sort of cosy once the snow decided to clear enough to allow people to drive!

 

I don’t normally “do” new year resolutions but I will try and keep the one that says I should do my blog more often, so watch this space, won’t you J

 

all the best

anna

 

No comments: