Monday 28 July 2008

Oh my word

I can't believe how long it has been since I last "blogged" but it has been frantically busy here as you can imagine with the run up to the World Championships - I have been trying to have a holiday as well (am back in the office now ...) but ended up working at least 6 hours each day anyway. Never mind, Orkney was as beautiful as ever and I managed to get out in the afternoons and evening by dint of getting up at some ungodly hour to keep up with things !

If you are off to Beijing, please make sure you have sent in your ID Accreditation form and digital photograph - all the information on my website - click here to go to it. Also please make sure you are listed on the WBF Site (but be patient - we are still putting the entries in !)

I am keeping this very short this time ... because the main thing to tell you is that Mark has made a really superb Deep Zoom photographic record using old pictures sent to us by the ACBL - have a look at it (click here) and see how many of the great players you can spot! You can enlarge the pictures by just zooming in using your mouse wheel, and click and drag to move them around. There are around 500 pictures there for you to have a look at and enjoy! It will download a small piece of Microsoft Software (silverlight) onto your computer but I promise it is quite safe!

I will try not to leave it so long before I put up another blog !!

anna

No comments: