Saturday 20 January 2007

Starting Point!

Well, everyone else is doing it - there are blogs appearing left, right, centre - every which way. So, I thought I would give it a rock ! It may well prove to be a great way to communicate, with bridge news and info, and even (oh vanity) for a way to tell you about about myself and my work both in and out of the bridge scene.

And a quiet Saturday seemed like a good time to start - I am not really working, just doing a bit of tidying up of the files on the computer, and getting rid of some rubbish, dealing a few sets of boards for Simultaneous Pairs, a job that always slugs the computer I do it on, and I thought - hey, why not, let's see what this blogging is all about!

I will use this blog to try and keep you informed of some of the things that are happening in the bridge world, but you may find it interspersed with rather more personal stuff, so if you find that boring ... well, don't read it !

No comments: